Friday, October 2, 2009

Chocolate Chip Cookies

Unfortunately for this blog, this is not a Martha Stewart recipe. Seeing the pictures of her chocolate chunk cookies made me decide not to go along with her recipe. Though, mine were not as good as I would have like them to be either. I’ve tweaked this recipe from a recipe I found at allrecipes.com, and it’s still a work in progress. I like the texture and the softness of them, but I’ve decided that the dough needs a little more sugar added to it. I like my chocolate chip cookies soft and little, and that’s exactly what these are. I’m not a fan of crunchy cookies, unless they are gingersnaps, and even those I make on the soft side. J (I know I set the date on this forever ago, but that’s when I made them, so I try to post the day I made them, not the day I actually posted it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment