Thursday, February 25, 2010

Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are one of my favorite cookies to make. They’re soft and delicious. I’ve even had people who don’t like pumpkin like these cookies. It is not a Martha recipe. I actually got the recipe from Allrecipes.com. They are super simple to make too. The hardest thing was finding the pumpkin at this time of year. Apparently pumpkin is not in all stores year round? I had no idea, because I usually only make pumpkin things when pumpkin is in season, so I have no problem finding it. For some odd reason though, I have been craving them this February. I finally found a can at Reem’s grocery store (of all places), and was super excited!

I actually have a little movie of the process of baking these, because I had an art assignment due. I chose to take pictures of my sister, Val pretending to bake them for my project. Then she ate them all. J

No comments:

Post a Comment